Now that your text ads, image ads, and product listing ads (PLA’s) in Google AdWords are bringing in all kinds of revenue, what’s next? Well, how about using YouTube, the second-largest search engine, and start running some video ads? You already have your AdWords account up and running so this will be a natural extension of those ads.
Getting started is pretty easy, here are the steps to getting your video ads up and running.
• Open yourself a YouTube account.
• Get your Google AdWords account up and running if it isn’t already.
• Link the YouTube and AdWords accounts.
• Upload videos to YouTube.
• Create your video campaign in your AdWords account.
Where are we going to get these videos and who is going to produce them? Well, you are going to produce and star in your own videos. Your customers and potential customers are anxious to learn more about you and your company, and who better to tell your story than your company’s expert. How-to videos and success stories are a great place to start, the scripts are easy and the content is all right there for you. Of course if you have a budget to spend there are a lot of great video companies willing to help you out.
There are three types of ad formats to choose from with YouTube:
• In Search– Just like it sounds, your ads will appear on a search results page in YouTube, or on a Google Search results page for videos. Searchers will see the headline you write and the thumbnail you choose, so make it a good one.
• In Display – These ads appear when someone is watching a video with similar content to yours based on keywords. Your ad will position next to other videos on YouTube or on websites in the Google Display Network.
• In Stream – These ads are most similar to a television style ad that will appear before or during another video from a YouTube partner. Watchers have the option to watch your video in its entirety or opt out after five seconds. High production videos will work best to keep the viewers interest during the In Stream ad option.
Video ads in YouTube are a great way to expand the reach of brand and increase your return on ad dollars. At the present time there is a large amount of under utilized ad space on YouTube ready for advertisers to step up and use that time. Additionally, the viewers you will reach with these video ads want to engage with your company and are interested in your message. Take a look at YouTube video ads, there is an audience out there waiting.
If you have questions on these ads or any type of paid online advertising please contact me: email@example.com